Monday, March 22, 2010

Introducing....

William Jeffrey born Monday, March 22nd at 4:39 PM, 11 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long. (Yes, you read that right, 11 lbs 3 oz and 23 inches long!)


I had the distinct pleasure of photographing his long anticipated birth. And I say long anticipated as he was one day shy of being two weeks overdue! Mom has been ready for oh about 9 months, but really thought she might go a bit early. The days dragged on and every morning she would wake up and realize, nope, no labor, nothing, nada. Mom planned for a water birth at the Birth Center and at 42 weeks, she would have to be sent to the hospital for an induction. So just in the nick of time, this little guy decided to make his entrance. Mom got her wish and had an all natural delivery and made it look easy. It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen and I was so honored to be a part of this very special day. Congratulations Erin and Jeff, you done good!

-1


-2


-3


-4


-5


-6


-7


-8


-9


-10


-11


-12


-13

7 comments:

Gillian March 23, 2010 at 4:45 AM  

Holy cow. Beautiful pictures Kristen! And beautiful baby Erin and Jeff!

Unknown March 23, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

lovely photos! You did an amazing job of capturing the experience!

Krysten March 23, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

Gorgeous work, Kristen!!

molly March 23, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

beautiful picture! you did a fantastic job! congrats to the mom and dad! <3

Christine March 23, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

What an awesome experience. Love the way you captured all the emotions of the day.

Anonymous March 23, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Absolutely beautiful pictures. Can't wait to meet the mini moose. ;0) Erin you rock & Jeff...heck, you do too. Congratulations.

Sarah (Izzett) Sikora

Anonymous March 24, 2010 at 6:07 AM  

What an awesome event. Thanks for the window into your world. Jeff and Erin Congratulations on you new baby boy! Kristen, these photos are beautiful, tender and touching. If a photo equals a thousand words -- this series writes volumes! I'm so happy he has arrived!! Can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Lacy Family. :) XOXO Jenny

About Me


My name is Kristen Dunne. I am a mom to three fantastic kids, Ryan, 6, and twins Molly and Kate, 4.
Growing up I was always the family photographer and in January 2007, I got my first DSLR, a Nikon D50. I love taking pictures of my children.... as they grow and change so much every day! Now I am hoping to branch out and take pictures of others. I shoot mainly in natural light and would love to capture your family. Right now I am building my portfolio. Please contact me at kdunne31@comcast.net to schedule a session or for more information. Thanks for stopping by.
All images and content are the property of Kristen Dunne Photography and are protected by federal copyright law. They may not be copied, saved or reproduced without the express written consent of the photographer.
2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP