Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ANTICIPATION : Wilmington, Delaware Maternity

One of my nearest and dearest friends is due any.day.now. This has been a particularly long pregnancy for her and I know she is eagerly awaiting the start of labor. We got together this past weekend to capture a few belly shots since this is indeed "the very last time she will ever be pregnant". (Her words not mine.) I know she may not think so, but she has handled all of the curve balls thrown her way during this pregnancy with such courage and strength. As a soon to be mom of four, she has many who admire her ability to keep her sense of humor even when the very last thing she wants to do is smile. And oh my is her smile ever contagious!

And even though I know she is very much anticipating this little ones arrival, I am as well. I have been asked to photograph the grand event.....my very first birth session. We don't yet know if baby is a he or a she (although many wagers have been made) so stay tuned for the announcement and some very special images. Love ya E!


-5


-1


-6


-7


-3


-4

0 comments:

About Me


My name is Kristen Dunne. I am a mom to three fantastic kids, Ryan, 6, and twins Molly and Kate, 4.
Growing up I was always the family photographer and in January 2007, I got my first DSLR, a Nikon D50. I love taking pictures of my children.... as they grow and change so much every day! Now I am hoping to branch out and take pictures of others. I shoot mainly in natural light and would love to capture your family. Right now I am building my portfolio. Please contact me at kdunne31@comcast.net to schedule a session or for more information. Thanks for stopping by.
All images and content are the property of Kristen Dunne Photography and are protected by federal copyright law. They may not be copied, saved or reproduced without the express written consent of the photographer.
2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP