Sunday, July 25, 2010

Golden Anniversary {Newark, DE Vow Renewal Photographer}

I had the opportunity recently to take photos at a 50th anniversary celebration and vow renewal. 50 years is pretty amazing and is definitely worthy of celebrating! Family traveled in from out of town and everyone gathered at the church. The bride was beautiful and the groom was dashing! It was so neat to be able to hear them say their vows with their 6 children and 14 grandchildren present. It was also very neat to know that their best man from the original ceremony was able to attend and again say a toast at the reception. I have to admit, there were a few times where I'd wished I'd had some tissues on hand as watching the days events unfold led to a few tears. Tears of happiness and admiration! Congratulations John and Kathy on 50 years and wishing you both many more years of happiness.


DSC_3718-Edit-Edit


DSC_3735-Edit-Edit


DSC_3737-Edit-Edit


DSC_3783-Edit-Edit


DSC_3856-Edit-Edit


DSC_3868-Edit-Edit


DSC_3880-Edit-Edit


DSC_3888-Edit-Edit


DSC_3921-Edit-Edit


DSC_4067-Edit-Edit


DSC_4090-Edit-Edit


DSC_4149-Edit-Edit


DSC_4239-Edit-Edit


DSC_4285-Edit-Edit

2 comments:

Erin July 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

The picture of the church is amazing!

Gretchen Johnson September 1, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

Awesome Job Kristen!!

About Me


My name is Kristen Dunne. I am a mom to three fantastic kids, Ryan, 6, and twins Molly and Kate, 4.
Growing up I was always the family photographer and in January 2007, I got my first DSLR, a Nikon D50. I love taking pictures of my children.... as they grow and change so much every day! Now I am hoping to branch out and take pictures of others. I shoot mainly in natural light and would love to capture your family. Right now I am building my portfolio. Please contact me at kdunne31@comcast.net to schedule a session or for more information. Thanks for stopping by.
All images and content are the property of Kristen Dunne Photography and are protected by federal copyright law. They may not be copied, saved or reproduced without the express written consent of the photographer.
2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP