Monday, June 28, 2010

He's Here! {Bear, DE Newborn Photographer}

Meet baby N, you might remember his parents from their maternity shoot a few weeks ago. Little man made a bit of a surprise entrance a wee bit early, but it's obvious from these pictures that Mom and Dad have tons of love which is mostly all he needs.... in addition to a gazillion little outfits and toys and bibs and diapers and much more. During the shoot we were chatting about how new Dads are often seen walking around the local baby superstore in a bit of daze wearing the clothes they slept in, looking for just the right thing that Mom sent them to get. Dad joked about how he gets it now as he feels pretty dazed lately but all I could see was a man so in love with his son. And Mom, tired as she was, was just glowing with happiness. As well, an extra special treat, Grandmom was up for a visit and I got to capture her as she held her new grandson for the very first time. The love and adoration was all over her face. I just love capturing new ones and their families. It really is the best! Congratulations to you all and thanks so much for allowing me to be there to capture some of your firsts as a family of three.





DSC_3018-Edit-Edit


DSC_3136-Edit-Edit



DSC_3072-Edit-Edit



DSC_3259-Edit-Edit


DSC_3102-Edit-Edit


DSC_3193-Edit-Edit


DSC_3306-Edit-2-Edit

0 comments:

About Me


My name is Kristen Dunne. I am a mom to three fantastic kids, Ryan, 6, and twins Molly and Kate, 4.
Growing up I was always the family photographer and in January 2007, I got my first DSLR, a Nikon D50. I love taking pictures of my children.... as they grow and change so much every day! Now I am hoping to branch out and take pictures of others. I shoot mainly in natural light and would love to capture your family. Right now I am building my portfolio. Please contact me at kdunne31@comcast.net to schedule a session or for more information. Thanks for stopping by.
All images and content are the property of Kristen Dunne Photography and are protected by federal copyright law. They may not be copied, saved or reproduced without the express written consent of the photographer.
2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP