Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Run, run as fast as you can!

Little N was bound and determined to not stand still for any of my pictures. She was much too busy exploring and even brought along her own camera. Mom was worried I wouldn't be able to get any pictures of her. I took it as a challenge and while it was tough, I think I managed to catch a few good ones. Big brother on the other hand was SO laid back, and was just mugging away for me. I think he has a career in modeling in his future. We even got one with Mom and everyone was looking! Thanks so much for a fun shoot and enjoy the sneak peek....



Lincoln 1


Lincoln 1-2


Lincoln 2


Lincoln 3


Lincoln 4


Lincoln 5


Lincoln 6


Lincoln 7


Lincoln 8

0 comments:

About Me


My name is Kristen Dunne. I am a mom to three fantastic kids, Ryan, 6, and twins Molly and Kate, 4.
Growing up I was always the family photographer and in January 2007, I got my first DSLR, a Nikon D50. I love taking pictures of my children.... as they grow and change so much every day! Now I am hoping to branch out and take pictures of others. I shoot mainly in natural light and would love to capture your family. Right now I am building my portfolio. Please contact me at kdunne31@comcast.net to schedule a session or for more information. Thanks for stopping by.
All images and content are the property of Kristen Dunne Photography and are protected by federal copyright law. They may not be copied, saved or reproduced without the express written consent of the photographer.
2009

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP